[m2e-users] Build failing with missing requirements

Hi All,

I need to do maven build for the following pom:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd"
xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>tychodemo.grp</groupId>
<artifactId>my-bsn-groupid4.my-bsn-iflow4</artifactId>
<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
<packaging>eclipse-plugin</packaging>
<repositories>
<repository>
<id>remoteNexus</id>
<name>Nexus</name>
<url>http://nexus:8081/nexus/content/groups/build.milestones/</url>
<layout>default</layout>
</repository>
</repositories>
<properties>
<tycho-version>0.13.0</tycho-version>
</properties>

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
</project>

Getting following error:

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: my-bsn-groupid4.my-bsn-iflow4 0.0.1.SNAPSHOT

It is picking up packages from "Import-Package" defined in MANIFEST.MF and says missing requirements.
I wonder if Repository tag is defined correctly.

Could you please suggest.

Thanks,
Piyush

Back to the top