Re: [m2e-users] Enabled Maven project and enabled workspace resolution, but Eclipse not setting Maven classpath etc

Thanks for trying that out!

Ah, I was using the Maven --> Convert existing project option.

The import pretty much works except for my jdocbook plugin:

"No marketplace entries found to handle
maven-jdocbook-plugin:2.3.5:resources in Eclipse.  Please see Help for
more information.", I'll go chase that down.

Thanks again, I'll have to sticky note that import method on my
monitor for future reference.

Cheers,
Martijn