[m2e-users] WAR project having two dependencies of a: jar, test-jar : not working

Hi,

I have a WAR project which depends on same GAV twice: once with jar type and another with test-jar type (scope: test).

From some reason, only the test jar is taken into the WAR when deployed to tomcat from within Eclipse.

If I remove the test-jar dependency, the jar is taken into the war as it should, but of course my tests in the WAR fail compilation.

Any workaround for this?

Back to the top