[m2e-users] How To SovleTwo Errors

The following error messages show up on my Eclipse(STS) when I open the
pom.xml file. They happen after Eclipse was upgraded. Why and how to
resolve them?

Multiple annotations found at this line:
        - Failure to find
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:pom:2.3.2 in
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in
the
         local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of nexus has elapsed or updates are forced
        - No plugin found for prefix 'war' in the current project and in
the plugin groups [] available from the repositories [local
(C:\Documents and Settings
         \mine\.m2\repository), nexus
(http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public)]

Thanks,