[m2e-users] Problem with Checkout as Maven project from SCM

Hi,

I'm still using m2e 0.12.x and I'm trying to use the feature that should allow me to import maven projects checking them out from SCM, but the window named "Target Location" has no optionsĀ  available for SCM type (please look at the image attached) and I can't go any further.

Should I need to install some extension to make it work?

By the way, the SCM server I'm using is StarTeam.

Regards,
Rafael.