[m2e-users] Cannot Add Dependency from Group Repository

Hi,

I am trying to set up a Group Repository with Nexus. It is possible to access it via the "Maven Repository" view from m2e. If I check out a project from my cvs the dependencies resolve. So far so good.

Now, I want to use the "add dependency" option in the pom.xml editor from m2e. Unfortunately, this does not work. The search results list only shows the artifacts of my local repository, but no artifacts from the remote group repository.

Does somone know what the probem is?

Regards
Kornelius

Back to the top