Re: [m2e-users] Control of Deployment Assembly?

If you deploy your project with WTP, then you should install the m2e-wtp connectors.
You can read more informations here :  https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp/wiki

HIH

Fred Bricon

2012/1/10 David Balažic <david.balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi!

Does m2eclipse (I use 1.0.100 in Eclipse Indigo SR1, see below) control the
Deployment Assembly setup of a project? It is a war package project.

I want to deploy the project in Eclipse to a configured Tomcat server, but it seems
the dependencies are not deployed correctly.

The project is checked out from SVN (directly, without m2eclipse, as there is no
SCM connector for subclipse 1.8.x yet, at least I did not see one offered).
Then I selected on the project the context menu Convert / To Maven Project and then
Maven / Update Project Project Configuration...

Did I miss something?

Detailed version info:

 m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse   1.0.100.20110804-1717   org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group   Eclipse.org - m2e
 Subclipse (Required)  1.8.4   org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.feature.group   tigris.org
 Subversion Client Adapter (Required)  1.8.0   org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.feature.feature.group       tigris.org
 Subversion JavaHL Native Library Adapter (Required)   1.7.2   org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.feature.feature.group        tigris.org

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Indigo Service Release 1
Build id: 20110916-0149

Regards,