[m2e-users] Dependencies lost after installing WTP integration

Hi!

Because I got conflicts with servlet-api.jar and jsp-api.jar, I installed
Maven integration for WTP (0.12.0).

Now dependencies are not handled correctly (Eclipse does not "see" them).

I use:
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Helios Service Release 2
Build id: 20110301-1815

and m2eclipse 0.12.1

I have several maven based projects, with dependencies between them.
With just m2eclipse, everything worked fine: Eclipse could compile, deploy to tomcat,
also building with mvn on the command line worked.

After installing WTP integration, the dependencies are not set up for Eclipse correctly.
I did Update Project Configuration on all projects, also Update Dependencies, but it does not help.

Strangley, I have two workspaces and this problem occured only in one.

Any suggestions?

David Balažic
Software Engineer

    ComTrade