[m2e-users] Global settings.xml path ignored

Hi,

In my company we are using m2e 1.0.100.20110804-1717. I want to provide a default configuration for settings.xml but allow users have their own settings if they want. So in our corporate Eclipse bundle I set Maven -> Installation -> "global settings for embedded installation" to /path/to/corporate-settings.xml. When users wants to override these settings they can use "user settings".

I tried to run a Maven build (run as -> Maven build...) but what is in corporate-settings.xml is not taken into account. If I run with -X I can see the global settings path is always:
[DEBUG] Reading global settings from EMBEDDED\conf\settings.xml

Any idea why the global settings path is not taken into account?

If I put in user settings the path to the corporate settings everything works fine (so there is no error in the file itself).

Thanks

Julien

Back to the top