Re: [m2e-users] Console output of plugin execution

m2e logging is configured in

.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logback.configuration

Igor

On 12-01-05 11:38 AM, Yves Langisch wrote:
Hi,

I've a lifecycle mapping for a generator plugin with following action:

<execute>
<runOnConfiguration>true</runOnConfiguration>
<runOnIncremental>true</runOnIncremental>
</execute>

The classes are generated but I always get

Execution default of goal
ch.test.maven.plugins:maven-entity-generator-plugin:1.6.1:generate failed.

Running the plugin from the command line works fine. Is there any way to
get the console output when m2eclipse is executing my plugin? That might
help to spot the problem.

-
Yves