Re: [m2e-users] Multi-module projects and derived resources

I did not mean remove support for nested projects. I meant remove any attempts to compensate for the lack of proper nested project support by the platform. Things like hiding physically nested modules and trying to mark target folder as derived in multiple places.
--
Sent from my SGS

Back to the top