Re: [m2e-users] How to debug a webapp with m2e and jetty:run?

When I try to debug it like this, it's not ran in Debug mode (the threads are not visible in the Debug view and it doesn't stop at breakpoints). Should I need to set MAVEN_OPTS too?

I wasn't aware of Webby, I'll give it a try.

Regards,
Daniel Serodio

Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Have you tried "Debug As -> Maven Build..."?

I would also consider using tighter integrated development tools, i.e.
m2e/wtp integration and m2e/webby.

Igor