[m2e-users] Nexus - Central Repository not indexed

Hello,

As I understand it ... the Nexus index is built with the central repository
and with the Nexus repositories configured in settings.xml !

It seems to me that the central repository is never indexed by M2E 1.01
(direct & indirect access to this repo) :(

Note: In my settings.xml, i settled the JBoss Nexus repository ! This one
seems also indexed without http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ (normally, this
repository indexes multiple repositories including the Maven Central
repository).

Other remark: in the Repositories View, the Central index is empty.

--
Philippe Bastiani

Back to the top