[m2e-users] Annotation processing in Eclipse

Hi,
I'm using m2e 1.0.100 and Eclipse (Indigo SR1).
I'd like to know how I can get m2e to change my project configuration so that it uses "Annotation processing" when it compiles my code.
The reason for this need is that I want to use the JPA feature of the canonical metamodel, which builds on annotation processing.
I followed this hibernate tutorial and got maven itself to generate the required additional files without a problem but because Eclipse has no knowledge of these files, they are only in the target folder, then I cannot use them while working.
Is there a way m2e can update the project configuration with respect to this aspect?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ittai Zeidman
Follow us on: Twitter Facebook Tumblr