Re: [m2e-users] Why doesn't m2e give me any matches in "Add Dependency"?

Well, none of that made any difference, except for the small detail of reminding me to look in my settings.xml file, which made me realize that I had inadvertently removed my "repositories" section.  After I added that back in, search is working fine again. :)

Thanks.