Re: [m2e-users] Minor Problem Importing Existing Maven Projects

Please disregard, I failed to click on the greyed out pom.xml and see the error message.

Sorry,

From: Jeremy German <jgerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:36:46 +0000
To: "m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx" <m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [m2e-users] Minor Problem Importing Existing Maven Projects

Hello All,

I have an existing Maven project I'm attempting to import into Eclipse. I've never had a problem in the past but on this particular project, when I drill down to the project dir the option to import is greyed out even though Eclipse recognizes the pom.xml file, which is also greyed out. I can't select it to proceed to the next step.

Anyone have any pointers?