[m2e-users] Project configuration

Hello,

I am fairly new to m2eclipse. As I understand m2eclipse uses project configurations to configure eclipse project natures. I am having a problem when importing an existing pom which has packaging bundle in the pom.xml. The javanature is not added to the project file. My pom is auto generated by the pax-construct scripts (pax-create-bundle).

Greetings,

Dencel

Back to the top