Re: [m2e-users] Missing resources in m2e-wtp\ear-resources

WTP servers are supposed to deploy the contents of both src\main\application AND \target\m2e-wtp\ear-resources\
The latter is supposed to contain generated resources only, keeping your sources clean in the former.

IIRC, there's was bug in RAD that prevented it to deploy both folders, but I thought that was fixed already (if Chuck Bridgham is around, he might know better).

You have 2 solutions :
- either tell m2e-wtp to not use target\m2e-wtp\ear-resources and generate stuff direcly in src\main\application (Workspace preferences or Project properties > Maven > WTP Integration > uncheck "Generate application.xml under the build directory"). That feature was specifically requested by RAD users, to handle that very case. Anyway, if you do this, you'll have to make sure the generated files are excluded from your SCM.

- Activate resource filtering on the maven-ear-plugin, that will force resources in src\main\application to be copied under \target\m2e-wtp\ear-resources\

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.6</version>
        <configuration>
           <filtering>true</filtering>
           [...]