Re: [m2e-users] [m2e-dev] m2e Connectors and dependence on plugin

Hi Igor,

you forgot to mention that Tycho Project Configurators connector is necessary to have this integration working. Surprisingly, when Tycho connector was not installed, I was not getting the infamous "Plugin execution not covered..." errors. maven-bundle-plugin was not invoked on incremental builds, but the errors were not there, so I expected it to be work! Anyway, once I've realized what was happening, I was able to produce bundles and WABs deployable to Eclipse Virgo server with little effort. Then I tried using Libra tooling - adding OSGi bundle facet to my projects (of course I needed to convert them to WTP faceted format first), in order to run them straight from the workspace using Equinox and Eclipse Gemini web, but I've run into some runtime classpath problems. I'll clean up my test projects and push them to github, and report back with more details.

cheers,
Rafał