[m2e-users] Troubleshooting "Download JavaDoc"

We proxy all our artifacts downloading using a local Artifactory server.

I'm trying to download the Javadocs for a library (resteasy-spring-2.2.2.GA.jar) using m2e's Maven > Download JavaDoc, but our Artifactory doesn't receive a request for this artifact, there's no attached Javadoc for this JAR, and I can't see anything related to this Eclipse log doesn't seem to contain anything related to this download.

I did the same "Download JavaDoc" for a different library and saw a 404 error in Eclipse's logs, so it's not like this functionality is completely broken.

How can I troubleshoot this problem?

Regards,
Daniel Serodio

PS.: I think there should be some kind of notification for these requests, on the "Maven Console" view or somewhere similar. Digging thru Eclipse's log should not be necessary.

Back to the top