[m2e-users] SOLVED??: Re: problem with resolving custom build <extension>

Well I have deleted:

rm .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.jdt/*

once again and Eclipse restart made the error go away.

Though, the behaviour of the plugin is not very deterministic; not to
mention that buildhelper connetor to maven livecycle, when we use custom
plugins, maven profiles etc. has still some problems, but at least when
maven build is executed outside eclipse, Java errors are gone while some
Maven errors still appear.

m.