Re: [m2e-users] WAR dependency not working in m2e

Hi Fred,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Attached classes are not supported in m2e-wtp.

- Is the attachedClasses configuration the correct one for this, though? I'm not very advanced in maven so this configuration seemed a bit "black magic".
- Would a different solution (like a shared module for resources) be better?
- Will m2e-wtp support this, or is it unlikely due to one of the previous answers?

However, you can workaround the issue by using the following trick :
In your test project pom.xml, pick the proper classifier depending on whether you're inside m2e or not :

Wicket. Thanks for the "hack". I had thought that profiles could solve the problem, although I don't quite like to use them (seems hack-ish).

Cheers,

Miguel Almeida

Back to the top