Re: [m2e-users] M2E Extension Development: Help

What maven plugin does your extension integrate with? Does the crash go
away if you remove/uninstall your extension?

Igor

On 11-11-01 5:13 AM, Francis ANDRE wrote:
Hi

I do not know what is happening, but now, using my own  M2E extension,
the Eclipse crashes always and I cannot recover from a stable state,
even after removing all files (jar, zip and directory of my M2E
extension). How can I fix this??

 -----Message d'origine-----

 De : m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De

 la part de Igor Fedorenko

 Envoyé : lundi 31 octobre 2011 15:22

 À : m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Objet : Re: [m2e-users] M2E Extension Development: Help

 sourceDirectory antlr/antlr3 mojo configuration parameter defines

 location of grammar, i.e. .g, files location. By default sourceDirectory

 parameter value is src/main/antlr3 like you mentioned, but it can be

 changed to something else in pom.xml, so m2e-antlr configurator makes

 sure it watches the right directory.

 http://antlr.org/antlr3-maven-plugin/usage.html

 Igor

 On 11-10-31 6:06 AM, Francis ANDRE wrote:

 > Hi

 > Can someone explain the following lines from the M2E Extension
Development