[m2e-users] Dependency graph in new m2e plugin

What has happened to the dependency graph and other advanced tabs in the new m2e plugin? Previous versions had a checkbox that let you add all kinds of advanced tabs to the pom editor, including the dependency graph tab. That option and the dependency graph tab are now gone. I used the dependency graph a LOT, as I like the format much better than the dependency hierarchy.

I looked through the wiki and mailing list and couldn't find any mention of this being removed. I tried searching the m2e site, but the search function searches the entire Eclipse site and so is basically worthless.

Any news on when this functionality might be restored? Or am I missing something that makes it easy to activate it?

Back to the top