Re: [m2e-users] jaxb2 and XmlBeans Connectors -- testing with m2e 1.1

forgot to mention that i test with indigo.

Let me create a small test that i can send you.

the error for antlr is simply the assert testing the presence of the generated source in the classpath, i got that too since the order seem to have changed.