Re: [m2e-users] Dependency scope and Eclipse classpath resolution

Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:41:42 -0400, /Igor Fedorenko/:

This is a limitation of JDT. Eclipse Java project will use single
classpath and single set of compiler preferences for all project
sources, which in m2e case means both main and test sources. Because of
this, m2e needs to use dependencies of all scopes (test scope includes
all other scopes) both for main and test sources and there is not way to
flag any classes as forbidden without triggering false-positive
in test sources.

Uh, I now realize what you're saying - "runtime" dependencies are available to test-compile, also. Please, disregard my other replies.

--
Stanimir

Back to the top