[m2e-users] What does Maven ->Download Source do?

I invoke this option on a Jar listed under Maven Dependencies. Most of the time, nothing happens. No visible cues whatever that anything is occurring. Once, I did see the Downloading Source status message, for several seconds, but it gave me no message, and the source was nowhere to be found in my local repository, nor did the class for which I wanted to view the source display that source.

How would I use this option?

Back to the top