Re: [m2e-users] Automatic project changes resolution

No, we do not provide any user or installation&configuration documentation.

Igor

On 11-10-13 1:46 AM, Andreas Magnusson wrote:
But, do you have any information about what to do with the parts once
I've managed to build it? I naively tried to set up a new Nexus OSS
instance and drop the two nexus bundles into the plugins directory, but
that didn't work at all...
In one case it complained that lucene-indexer 1.9.2 couldn't be found,
and when I changed the nexus-oss-version (and rebuilt) to 1.9.2.3 (the
version I'm testing in) nexus gives me a 500 code and nothing
identifiable in the logs. So where would I start getting it to work? (Or
finding out what's wrong)

Regards,
/Andreas

On 12 October 2011 15:24, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx