Re: [m2e-users] Automatic project changes resolution

No, we do not currently provide prebuilt version of onboarding.

Igor

On 11-10-11 4:31 PM, Java Questions wrote:
Hi Igor,

Thanks for the nice summary! It's exactly what I can start selling to my
managers ;) Especially because it's almost exactly what we're trying to
achieve!

I just need to show them some kind of a demo, preferably using some of
our internal projects. While I'm having all these issues with building
the Onboarding project, I'm wondering if there are any working bits
available somewhere (update site?) where I can grab all the stuff needed
for the demo?

Thanks,
Andrii

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx