Re: [m2e-users] Dependencies with classifiers not working

Can you provide complete standalone project illustrate your setup?

Maven has rather loose model for classified artifacts and if I remember
correctly all dependency resolution is done on the main dependency
artifact. So your project is expected to have indirect dependencies of
info.collide:sqlspaces-commons:3.10.0 and nothing else. Specifically, it
is NOT expected to have any dependencies defined in
info.collide:sqlspaces-commons:3.10.0:jdk15 pom.

Igor