Re: [m2e-users] Dependencies with classifiers not working

Benson, I was surprised too, but I learnt a few weeks ago you can actually add dependencies to a pom artifact, then make your project depend on that pom and you'll get its dependencies transitively. Always thought pom dependencies were supposed to be dealt with a scope=import in the dependencyManagement section.
Now I dunno if depending on a pom can be considered a best practice or not.

Regards

Fred Bricon