Re: [m2e-users] Automatic project changes resolution

There were breaking changes in p2 between 3.5 and 3.6, so we had to
implement p2 integration for 3.5 and 3.6 separately. Due to limitations
of PDE workspace target platform support, only one of 3.5 and 3.6
integration can compile inside workspace and you need to close the other
one.

Igor