Re: [m2e-users] multimodule setup

The "native" module layout in Eclipse is flat

-parent pom
-ear
-war 1
-war 2
-utilty jar 1

Maven's native layout is nested

-parent pom
 -ear
  -war
  -war
  -utilty jar 1

In my opinion flat layout is less hassle, but m2e can handle both. For nested structure, you may want to use 'hide folders of physically nested modules' option - otherwise same files will appear in search results multiple times.

Cheers,
Rafał