[m2e-users] Automated upgrade from m2eclipse to m2e?

STS (SpringSource Tool Suite) is moving from m2eclipse to m2e as of
version 2.8.0, which is due out in a few weeks.  We expect that this
will cause some major confusion for our users, many of whom have
multiple maven projects in their workspace.  Manually upgrading a
single project is not a problem, but doing so for 10-20 is.

As of now, I have not seen any automated approach to performing this
upgrade.  Is there any that I have missed?

If not, STS will probably provide some simple scripts to upgrade users
automatically (if they choose to).

thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top