Re: [m2e-users] Automatic project changes resolution

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply and pointing out those links. I wasn't aware of that project. Will bring it to my team. Our issue is actually just a part of a bigger on-going discussion about developer onboarding for our project. It seems like we have very similar goals.

I'll will look trough the Developer Guide to see how to get it running.

Thanks,
Andrii