[m2e-users] Best route to setting up a web service using m2e, m2e wtp and jboss

I need to create a new web service - from scratch.

Requirement is to use jboss 5.1 and the native JBoss WS stack, not CXF.

I have latest m2e, m2e-wtp and jboss-tools and a jboss 5.1 server installed. The server in Eclipse has nothing on it yet, and it runs correctly.

What archetype or other methodology gets me to a good starting point using this toolset and requirements from which to build a JAX-WS web service?

Back to the top