Re: [m2e-users] m2eclipse dependency ordering

m2e is expected to produce the same test runtime classpath order as
maven 3.0.2 on command line with minor deviations necessary to support
workspace dependency resolution described in [1]. If the tests pass on
command line with maven 3.0.2 or newer but fail from m2e, please open a
bugreport in m2e bugzilla [2]. Make sure to attach complete standalone
example project and steps to reproduce the problem.

[1] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Runtime+classpath
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=m2e
Igor