Re: [m2e-users] maven 3.0.3 - performance with version ranges

I do not know if the underlying problem has been solved with aether
and/or maven. You need to talk to aether and/or maven developers to find
out.

As far updating m2e embedded maven runtime, it is relatively easy now --
setup development environment as explain in [1], then change
m2e-maven-runtime/org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime/pom.xml to use whatever
version of dependencies you want to try.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Development_Environment

Igor