Re: [m2e-users] Where are "extra" POM views

The graph made a huge mess and doesn't actually help you see anything.

Look at the Dependency Hierarchy view, that shows you the tree to see where dependencies are coming from and the result of creating a list from the resultant graph. A graphical form of this that made operations faster could be useful. The existing graphical view truly does nothing that the Dependency Hierarchy view doesn't do in a way more effective way. I think if you play around with it for a few minutes you'll see it's the view that can actually help you.