Re: [m2e-users] Cannot create the wsdl by using plugin wsgen

True, but I meant that when there are two plugins P1 and P2 that need dependency D, and P1 is embedding dependency D and exporting it's packages, then P2 can depend on P1.
On the other hand if the user wishes to use only plugin P2 and does not need plugin P1, he needs to install the latter anyway. Had D been packaged as an OSGi bundle, both P1 can P2 depend on that bundle and not on one another.

Cheers,
Rafał