Re: [m2e-users] spring with m2eclipse problems

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:51:07 +0200
From: "Thorsten Heit" <thorsten.heit@xxxxxx>
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] spring with m2eclipse problems

Hi,

> I tried to develop with spring and m2eclipse. I have installed m2e using

> eclipse marketplace - plugin maven integration for eclipse. Installation

> was without any problems. However there is a problem that when I try to
> add m2e functionality to my project (right click on project and there
> should be option to choose Maven->Enable Dependency Management) after
> which plugin should add pom.xml to my project folder. However there is
> nothing like that. I tried to restart eclipse, reinstall plugin and
> maven. However it wasn't fixed. Do I need to configure plugin somehow?

You first have to convert your project to a Maven project (right click on
your project -> Configure -> Convert to Maven Project).

HTH

Thorsten

Thank you for your reply Thorsten

I tried that already problem is that when I right-click my project -> configure -> the only option is confvert to plug-in projects.  Putting it simply I cannont convert to Maven Project atm.  I thought that maybe you have to enable this plug-in for maven m2e and asked such question on eclipse forums, but so far no answer.

Thank you

AUSI.COM at http://ausi.com - the BEST FREE EMAIL

AUSITRAVEL at http://ausitravel.com - GREAT HOLIDAY DEALS

Back to the top