Re: [m2e-users] Using build-helper with goal add-source

COLLIGNON, Thomas wrote:

I'm currently using build-helper to add source in my project, but when I
make "update project configuration" the source is not added. I have
configure the eclipse build lifecycle to "execute" for this plugin.

According to [0], the proper way to deal with that plugin goal is to install a dedicated m2e lifecycle mapping, available from Preferences > Maven > Discovery > Open Catalog.

Once this extension is installed and you removed your "execute" mapping from your POM, it should work automatically.

Benjamin

[0] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered#m2e_maven_plugin_coverage_status

Back to the top