Re: [m2e-users] After manually installing a jar in local repo, the available plugin list doesn't populate with the new jar

m2eclipse uses the downloaded index for all types of searches. The
index is downloaded from the remote repo(s). As you've installed the
artifact in your local repo, it doesn't exist in the index.
To fix this, get yourself a repo manager (like Nexus) and deploy the
artifacts there. Then configure it to produce a downloadable index.

/Anders