From: Staats, Frederick L
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 2:19 PM
To: 'm2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: m2e market place is empty for me

To answer the question, yes I can access the https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2e-discovery-catalog/org.eclipse.m2e.discovery.oss-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from within Eclipse internal web browser and download it to my local disk.  It can be unzipped and I can view the contents.  It contains a plugin.xml, images directory, lifecycle directory, and META-INF directories.

Frederick Staats