[m2e-users] M2 Eclipse can't add javamail

According to Oracle JavaMail is available is available at  java.net maven2 repository:

    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javamail/index.html

When I try to use the M2E wizard to add this dependency it reports 0 results for javamail, javax.mail, or mail.  I googled javamail and maven and found the xml I had to add to the pom.xml to get javamail and I got the javamail dependencies with no problem.

Why didn't the wizard find anything for javamail?

Back to the top