Re: [m2e-users] Can I invoke "package" on Eclipse auto-build?

Hugi,

you don't need to invoke mvn package on your webapp after each local modification.
You can install m2e-wtp (https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp/wiki), if you want a tight integration with the Eclipse Web Tools Project and its JavaEE tooling, or webby (https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Integration+with+Maven+WAR+Plugin) which is more limited in scope but provides faster turnarounds.
Both plugins can be integrated with JRebel.
You can read Rafal's testimony on the subject : http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-users/msg01041.html

Regards,

Fred Bricon