Re: [m2e-users] jar overlays in war & lifecycle-mapping and build path issues in m2e 1.0.0.20110607-2117

OK, thanks guys. Should have read everything. Maybe "delegate to a
project configurator" option should be moved to the top, since it's
most desirable and effective option.

Will look into http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Extension_Development
I see there are quite some tickets on this already
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=m2e&content=mojo

I think overlay issue is not related to lifecycle mapping issue.
Attached is sample project - for it's web module pom does pom editor
report overlay error. Can anyone reproduce this unwanted behavior?

Regards,
Stevo.