Should they occur for you, I advise you to follow the steps above instead of trying to fix your existing workspace.

HTH,
 stefan.

On 2011-07-22 10:31, Fred Bricon wrote:
Stefan, I suspect the provided dependencies are deployed because you manually added the Maven Libraries to the deployment assembly. But I'm not sure.

If you guys can try to reproduce the issue using a sample project, that'd be helpful. You can try by trimming down your app (remove any code), remove references to any proprietary plugins / dependencies, obfuscate some names or whatever you don't wanna see publicized.

I'd be happy to help but really, I need you guys.

regards,

Fred Bricon

Hi

I completely agree with you - I've also tried to move to Eclipse Indigo with m2e 1.0 and m2e-wtp 0.13.1 - but gave up after some time.

The problem you see can be solved by adding the Maven Dependencies to the Deployment Assembly: Right-click on your web project > Properties > Deployment Assembly > Add > Java Build Path Entries > Maven Dependencies.

The problem that then remains (at least for me) is this bug:

HTH,
 stefan.