Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse indigo, m2e and maven-bundle-plugin:manifest goal

There is a quick-fix associated with the error marker to install
m2e-tycho integration, which provides some basic integration between
maven-bundle-plugin and PDE (see [1] for some info). You can also
suppress the error markers without installing m2e-tycho as explained in [2].

[1] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor