From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benjamin Bentmann
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 12:16 PM
To: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Can't resolve an artifact programatically

Yann Andenmatten wrote:

> Indeed the repository definition is not correct, but only internally.
> If [...] Any idea?

If not already done, you could try updating m2e to use Maven 3.0.3
embedded runtime (Preferences > Maven > Discovery > Open Catalog).

That still failing, please fill a bug report in the m2e bugzilla with
sufficient information to reproduce and analyze the issue.

Benjamin
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents
of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Back to the top